Nas - NASIR (Discussion Thread)

Big Mark

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anybody purchase the digital download + cd from the Nasirjones.com site? How long did it take you to get your digital download in the email?

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Anybody purchase the digital download + cd from the Nasirjones.com site? How long did it take you to get your digital download in the email?
I copped the CD and the vinyl and I still haven’t got the email yet :francis:
Should have just waited for iTunes and then copped from Amazon in August :francis:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Listening to how good Nasir is and also realizing how good ALL of the other albums have been got me HOT that Kanye had to open his stupid fukking mouth about slavery being a choice and all the other c00nish shyt he did in April.

This nikka coulda UNDISPUTABLY ruled the summer. He gave us the streets with Pusha, the artistic/conceptual with Ye, the joyful and exuberant with Kids See Ghost, and now the cinematic and poigancy of the GOAT Nas.

But instead of the music taking the deserved focal point its undermined by Kanye’s bullshyt. There are some people who (justifiably I might add) are boycotting all this pifferry so as not to support him, and i don’t blame them ONE iota.

This nikka wore a MAGA hat and then dropped bars about police brutality on a NAS ALBUM:gucci:. Nas, THE most pro-black mainstream artist of the past 15 years. Its like Nas lifted that nikka out of the sunken place for a hot minute to remind him what the fukk is going on in the world and then dipped him back in...

10:31

Superstar
Daps
Listening to how good Nasir is and also realizing how good ALL of the other albums have been got me HOT that Kanye had to open his stupid fukking mouth about slavery being a choice and all the other c00nish shyt he did in April.

This nikka coulda UNDISPUTABLY ruled the summer. He gave us the streets with Pusha, the artistic/conceptual with Ye, the joyful and exuberant with Kids See Ghost, and now the cinematic and poigancy of the GOAT Nas.

But instead of the music taking the deserved focal point its undermined by Kanye’s bullshyt. There are some people who (justifiably I might add) are boycotting all this pifferry so as not to support him, and i don’t blame them ONE iota.

This nikka wore a MAGA hat and then dropped bars about police brutality on a NAS ALBUM:gucci:. Nas, THE most pro-black mainstream artist of the past 15 years. Its like Nas lifted that nikka out of the sunken place for a hot minute to remind him what the fukk is going on in the world and then dipped him back in...

His wife said she’s open to working on prison reform with the president and his administration

(And I’m not talking about the mass pardon of entertainers)

I don’t think Kanye is as sunken as he’s led people to believe.