Nas - NASIR (Discussion Thread)

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
Without all of the unnecessary singing, Everything is one of Nas' GOAT songs. Even with the anti-vaxx bullshyttery :mjlol:

Trace

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
Gave this album another listen. :ahh: I can't be mad at what we got, tracks are solid and I got the 26-28 minute span I was hoping for.

Still gotta live with this for a little while, but it's safe to say G.O.O.D. is 4 for 4 right now. :lawd:

cozy carl

Boy Toy
Daps
Reppin
Cozy Boyz
Everything.
faint.gif

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Pete done a bunch of full length albums did anyone care?

Camp-Lo
DZA
Smiff n Wessun

and guess what none of them were album of the year material. DZA project might have been the best one and even that got no hype. Y'all just want a nikka to stay stuck in the past. Pete brought a bunch of beats to the watch the throne sessions and the one they ended up using was from 97 or something for the Joy song.

The reason Pete will never work with Nas again is because he berated him for his choice in production for IWW and has been tryna get back on his good side ever since. He burned that bridge acting like an elitist clown, now he is relegated to stalking nas instagram comments. :dead:

They actually made up a few years ago. Before LIG dropped. I may be mistaken but I THINK i do remember hearing that Nas had a song with Pete Rock that was supposed to be on Lost Tapes 2. It was a newer song that they did just for that album.

Drew Wonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
To me this is solid, good not great. Idk I feel like the EP format doesn’t really work for Nas. All of his albums from the classics to the duds tell a complete story. This just feels unfinished.

JetLife

/ SOHH /
Daps
Reppin
Golden State
AZ need to go ahead and drop a Simple Things "Remix" and tag a verse on the back end.

- Songs too short anyways, this beat deserves to ride out for 3:30 at least
- Kanye/Dean left the beat open, super easy to loop and extend or even chunk his verse before the mini verse Nas faded out with
- It would basically be the Essence Pt. 2

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
right, because I can't possibly own the shyt I want to own while also using the convenience of Spotify to stream it as well as all the shyt I don't care to download/buy? :aicmon:

that’s like paying for Uber Eats and cooking at home for dinner at the same time :mjlol:

it’s whatever though, do you :hubie: