Nas - NASIR (Discussion Thread)

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
Just finshed listening to the album, it met my expectations... a dope album!

"Everything" blew me away, wow, love that song. White label is the only song I wasn't feeling on the first listen, and I wish simple things was a bit longer, but other than that, great project.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
White label to Bonjour to Everything to Adam & Eve to Simple things...back to back is :ahh:

After giving it a proper listen, it's even better than the listening party stream.

fave songs after a few spins has t be everything, adam & eve, white label, cops shot the kid

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Anyone know if Havoc has a co-production credit on Adam & Eve? The snare kinda gives me the old Hell on Earth vibe that Kanye brought him in for on Famous and Real Friends.
:patrice:

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
You do know I could have downloaded that shyt last night as well. Ain't nobody still downloading albums damn near 20 years after downloading became a thing :begone:

Unzipping files in 2018? Might as well call that laptop daddy :dame:

i’m calling an inanImate object daddy but you literally let corporations father your entire music catalogue :heh:

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
White label to Bonjour to Everything to Adam & Eve to Simple things...back to back is :ahh:

After giving it a proper listen, it's even better than the listening party stream.

fave songs after a few spins has t be everything, adam & eve, white label, cops shot the kid
Anything on the stream last night that isn't on the official drop?