Nas - NASIR (Discussion Thread)

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
It's not that serious to most people I don't think. I mean you probably have a couple die hard stans out there that are legit angry, but to most people it's just annoying. And of course people will be patient. There's no choice but to be. So I gave daps on that.

But at the same time, there is a lesson to be learned here. It's 2018. Entertainment options are EVERYWHERE. Competition for people's time/money/attention has never been more fierce, and people's attention spans have never been shorter. Not delivering or holding up your end of the deal is bad business, and it's a bad look in this digital age. It just is. At the end of the day saying "it'll come out eventually so it doesn't matter" doesn't hold up, even if it's true to a certain degree.

This hurts Nas and Kanye too. There's lost opportunity here already. A lot of people that would have been willing to support have already hit up twitter or wherever and got the 128 rip and won't upgrade. There's a lot of momentum they already lost out on. Can't really blame cats on a message board for talking about the shyt that's going on right now.

:yeshrug:
Not my monkey, not my circus :yeshrug:

Daps
Nas is by far the most scrutinized artist in hip hop... It ain’t even close. Everyone has their own A&R opinion of what that nikka should do & it never satisfies... Plus you have fakkit ass nikkas like @CrimsonTider hangin around that don’t even give a fukk about hip hop.. They’re listening to fukking pop while salivating in Nas threads just to troll because their fakkit asses have nothing better to do on a Friday. :yeshrug:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Rugged Cac with the facts :wow:

Imagine working with Kanye over Pete Rock :scust:

Nas would've killed this :ahh:

Pete done a bunch of full length albums did anyone care?

Camp-Lo
DZA
Smiff n Wessun

and guess what none of them were album of the year material. DZA project might have been the best one and even that got no hype. Y'all just want a nikka to stay stuck in the past. Pete brought a bunch of beats to the watch the throne sessions and the one they ended up using was from 97 or something for the Joy song.

The reason Pete will never work with Nas again is because he berated him for his choice in production for IWW and has been tryna get back on his good side ever since. He burned that bridge acting like an elitist clown, now he is relegated to stalking nas instagram comments. :dead:

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
Nas is by far the most scrutinized artist in hip hop... It ain’t even close. Everyone has their own A&R opinion of what that nikka should do & it never satisfies... Plus you have fakkit ass nikkas like @CrimsonTider hangin around that don’t even give a fukk about hip hop.. They’re listening to fukking pop while salivating in Nas threads just to troll because their fakkit asses have nothing better to do on a Friday. :yeshrug:
Not even in the top 10 currently when it comes to scrutiny

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
Nas is by far the most scrutinized artist in hip hop... It ain’t even close. Everyone has their own A&R opinion of what that nikka should do & it never satisfies...

when ur the goat everyone wants u to do whatever they think would be fit in their eyes

that's how the concepts of God work

Everyone has their opinion on what God should be or what God is....so now you're left with a million different religions and thousands of fractions and demoninations within those religions

thousands of opinions on what Nas should or shouldn't do. Cause they care so much

Nas is da Gawd

:ahh:

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hope that them still not releasing it means that they're switching the whole thing up and adding other songs that they worked on and taking some of the ones that we heard off, I'm sure that's not the case tho, :snoop:. But if that is the case then I can wait

Last edited: