Nas - NASIR (Discussion Thread)

msa13

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Quick reminder:when 4:44 dropped the album’s thread was filled with with people complaining about the beats(saying they were boring) and how Jay-z was off beat or talking rather than rapping. And now it’s everyones favorite album

I say this to say, don’t take what you read here seriously and let the coli cloud your judgement these nikkas legitimately don’t have any idea what they are saying.
At some point you browse the internet long enough to see that the people who share loud negative opinions and call things “trash” are usually the people that you think are stupid in real life.

NoHalfWay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Quick reminder:when 4:44 dropped the album’s thread was filled with with people complaining about the beats(saying they were boring) and how Jay-z was off beat or talking rather than rapping. And now it’s everyones favorite album
Yeah but Jay’s lyricism on 4:44 was immediately goong over nikkas heads from the jump. Hov hadn’t given that much effort on an entire project in years

This isn’t quite the same. Life Is Good was Nas’ 4:44 before 4:44

This honestly feels like Nas’ Magna Carta Holy Grail.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
So you can judge a classic off a listening party? Damn I’m a nas fan to the fullest but ya dudes be girly as fukk with the shyt ya say. Disappointed in ziggy even dapping you for it.

Because AZ of ALL people might not have heard the album afterwards? Might not have heard anything before?

I’d trust AZ’s first reaction over RA the muthafukking Rugged Man anyday of the week

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because AZ of ALL people might not have heard the album afterwards? Might not have heard anything before?

I’d trust AZ’s first reaction over RA the muthafukking Rugged Man anyday of the week

I don’t even listen to ra either but nas ain’t giving az no exclusive except at the listening party. Cut it out bro. To say it’s banging is cool. To say it’s not all that is cool. But to say it’s a classic and we ain’t even for the album completed and mastered yet? :comeon:

Trace

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
I'm just saying if this is Mike Dean's fault, Kanye need to fire the fukk out that nikka.