Nas - NASIR (Discussion Thread)

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ehh, it's okay...the major problem I have is the production, its not bad but it doesn't really suit Nas, that could just be me preferring Nas over boom bap shyt but I don't think so.

:gucci:

What album did you listen to bruh. shyt is all boom bap.

nikkas in here complaining about the length of the album like we didn’t know it was gonna be 7 songs weeks ago.

Y’all just complaining to complain

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
:mjlol: At giving a fukk about RA The Rugged Man’s opinion.

That “give me Premo/Large Pro/Pete Rock” argument has been DEAD since July 1996 when IWW dropped. Nas ain’t going back and lets keep it 100%. He would NOT be the artist of esteem and stature he is today if thats ALL he ever rapped over. He’d be seen as stale and would be dropping bandcamp albums with Apollo Brown.
Love all those producers but this is 100% truth:russ: A dude said he’d be Jeru Da Damaja status:dead: I didn’t necessarily want him to work with Kanye but man the pickings are pretty slim really. You know people would clown if he worked with Metro Boomin or some dude like that lol. I’ll just take what I get.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
My girl looking at me like:stopitslime: “nikka when we gonna start cleaning this house!!?!”

I’m like “When Nasir drops and not a MOMENT before:ufdup:

Hopefully you don't divorce her for making that comment like the last one... :mjpls:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
:gucci:

What album did you listen to bruh. shyt is all boom bap.

nikkas in here complaining about the length of the album like we didn’t know it was gonna be 7 songs weeks ago.

Y’all just complaining to complain
You clearly don't know what boom bap is breh

the cac mamba

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL

well, that does it. daytona and nasir are the two most overhyped projects of all time :dead:

not one of these fukkin songs is getting a spin in a month. fukk kanye and his overrated ass :camby:the rapping is there. the beats are not