Nas - NASIR (Discussion Thread)

Daps
I bought off the strength of not hearing shyt... I’ll get the digital today & it says the physical in August... paid the extra buck for faster shipping to make it $15... Easy money when it comes to the G.O.D. S.O.N.... :yeshrug:

Man

Internet Liar
Daps
All the tracks fire, can’t wait to hear the final mixes

If there’s one criticism as an mc I can tell nas had prewritten verses that he fit to some of the beats and not having a beat to marinate with for a while and write to or match better- guess that’s what happens when you do some 7 day shyt

Nevertheless the shyts dope and mature, just what I wanted - I can listen as I drink a scotch at home or bump in the whip as I drive without acting like I’m headed to a party

Zach Lowe

what up beck
Daps
so it looks like "I can explain" is actually titled "I'm gonna have to leave you". I'm 4 songs in and that's the only one that sounds a little messy from a production standpoint
01. Not for Radio
02. Cops
03. I'm Gonna Have to Leave You
04. Bonjour
05. Everything
06. Adam and Eve
07. Simple Things

is the tracklist

edit: so yeah no I Can Explain guess it got swapped out? or is it retitled

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
:mjlol:

While nikkas was talking about Escobuffering, AOL, and Sega Genesis quality streams, y'all came out of nowhere with strong opinions based off the same streams we were desperately trying to get to work. Hov paying that good, huh?:patrice:

I'll be back when the album drops on my Apple Music.
Thanks for rounding these nikkas up, I'm putting them all on ignore.. fukking up my experience with there bullshyt I bet these nikkas aint even listen to the damn stream

JetLife

/ SOHH /
Daps
Reppin
Golden State
:wow:Simply Things :banderas:

"I'm looking in longevity's eyes, I play with infinity's mind, forever's my guy
My pedigree? Above ya ass, you'll never see I
I love the past, but see where I'm going I get to go fly
Never sold a record for the beat, it's my verses they purchased
Without production I'm worthless, but I'm more than the surface
Want me to sound like every song on the Top 40
I'm not for you, you not for me, you bore me ..."

he laced it ... he shoulda put another verse on Simple Things and I'm Gonna Have to Leave You ... he was just getting started on giving us another "Nas raps about sex in a disgusting organic way" classic ...

"Chin, grab her
Neck, choke her
In her mouth, spit her
Blouse ripper, ass gripper,
that dig you out nikka
I ain't gon hold you, ..."

cIzLw09.png

Last edited: