Nas - NASIR (Discussion Thread)

DredScott

Take these jewelz...
Daps
i like kanye utilizing the samples of the one old school mc (slick rick) that could drop an lp tomorrow and still sound fresh as fukk. I only heard a couple cuts off this, but that "Cops" joint is fire.

areohbee824

Superstar
Daps
Only line I’ve heard so far off this is “Escobar season begins”. Can’t wait to hear this once it officially drops. Until then, I’m on this new Jay Rock

Jamaro85

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think this thing was presented so disjointed.. it got people confused.. they expected a type of nas.. we got nas on some crazy beats.. lyrically hes there, flow is not as sharp but its def tight on lots of tracks.. i feel alot of people's opinions will change when it drops in full.. on repeat listens im starting to see how this all fits together...plus we got 2 more songs!

Say what?

KillbertArenas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
PG - Maryland
:mjlol:

While nikkas was talking about Escobuffering, AOL, and Sega Genesis quality streams, y'all came out of nowhere with strong opinions based off the same streams we were desperately trying to get to work. Hov paying that good, huh?:patrice:

I'll be back when the album drops on my Apple Music.

keep reading the thread hoe .

several times...i said that i was waiting til midnight to be fair

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It basically sounds like Nas just rhymed over 7 beats in one night session. :yeshrug:

Like 7 songs that didn't make the cut of a real album. :yeshrug:

fukk Kanye and his mentally ill ideals. :francis: