Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
"I'm looking in longevity's eyes, I play with infinity's mind, forever's my guy
My pedigree? Above ya ass, you'll never see I
I love the past, but see where I'm going I get to go fly
Never sold a record for the beat, it's my verses they purchased
Without production I'm worthless, but I'm more than the surface
Want me to sound like every song on the Top 40
I'm not for you, you not for me, you bore me ..."

he laced it ... he shoulda put another verse I'm Gonna Have to Leave You and Simple Things ...
I loved that opening line

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
I know you said that on some stan shyt but only 3 songs on 4:44 were even memorable. We'll see.

I'm a well known Gnauze Stan breh

Adnis/Story of OJ/Family Feud/Kill Jay-Z/MAnyFacedGod are all better than anything on this so far

Nas flow fukking died, that was never his strong point and you could see it kinda happening on LIG but not to this extent. Legit sounds like he was rapping pre written verses to already made Kanye beats. He sharp as fukk lyrically still which makes it even more frustrating

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I'm a well known Gnauze Stan breh

Adnis/Story of OJ/Family Feud/Kill Jay-Z/MAnyFacedGod are all better than anything on this so far

Nas flow fukking died, that was never his strong point and you could see it kinda happening on LIG but not to this extent. Legit sounds like he was rapping pre written verses to already made Kanye beats. He sharp as fukk lyrically still which makes it even more frustrating

His flow had it's low moments on this album, but it had high highs too. This album isn't really his kind of album, in some cases it was overproduced, so I don't think this is the album to say it "fukking died" on.