Nas- Magic 3 Discussion Thread

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I’ve come to the conclusion that Nas & Hit Boy made the closing albums of both trilogies the best of them all purposely.

I think they just hit a zone. But for sure there was probably a bit extra motivation to finish strong on both.

Hit Boy definitely dug into the sample bag something SERIOUS on both KD3 and Magic 3. That damn sure was no coincidence

deeznutz

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
GTA
I’ve come to the conclusion that Nas & Hit Boy made the closing albums of both trilogies the best of them all purposely.
That's what I think too. I really Iiked Magic 2 but imo it's down there with KD1 if I was ranking them. When I heard they were dropping Magic 3 so soon after Magic 2 and it being their last I was thinking they took the throwaways from this final album and threw a few bangers on it as a teaser for the finale. I really like Magic 2 but let's be honest Abracadabra and Black Magic would have been by far the weakest tracks on Magic 3 or KD3.

Magic 2 was the appetizer/mixtape

H.S.

All Star
Daps
The shoutouts on 1800-Nas&Hit really highlight how much Nas adopted Hit-Boy's whole crew for these trilogies. I know guys like Jansport J and David Kim had to be smiling ear to ear when they heard their names.

C-Styles

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Windy City
off the first listen, this is better than KD3, this one is just more cohesive and mixed a lot better than magic 2. Based on true events 1 & 2 alone make this a CLASSIC Nas album. Thats something i've been missing from Nas, wishing he'd get more into storytelling cuz when he gets in his story bag, it's like Scorsese directing a movie knowing what time it is :blessed:

I might have to add as a Nas stan, i think Wayne might've gotten Nas on this one and you can tell Wayne was spittin effortlessly on this one :patrice: