Nas- Magic 3 Discussion Thread

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
This is up there with KD2 off first listen. My God the highs are high as fukk on this album.

Magic 2 left me a little flat overall but they had this tucked ready and it delivered

According to David Kim this wasn’t even tucked. Nas and Hit conceived, wrote, produced, and recorded this album within a MONTH. Right after the Yankee Stadium show

Jamaro85

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
According to David Kim this wasn’t even tucked. Nas and Hit conceived, wrote, produced, and recorded this album within a MONTH. Right after the Yankee Stadium show
Makes sense that it's that effortless for them with the output over the last three-ish years. It's astounding to me that they make something of this quality in such a short time. Goat gon' goat. And props to Hit for getting this out of him.

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
On some Pac shyt.

Like I said somewhere else, Pac is the only rapper who has an excuse for not being my GOAT anymore.

Everybody else just being outlapped thrice over; quadruple, sextuple and all the tuples - Nas is so far ahead right now my top 5 has become

Nas
Nas
Pac
Nas
Prodigy

NoHalfWay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
That’s pretty accurate actually, Based On A True Story Pt 2 is the spiritual successor of Blaze A 50… 25 years later :whew:

Reminds me of the storytelling street poet Nas of the 90’s early 00’s.

Stay Alive, Blaze A 50, Tales Of The Hood type shyt

u mad son?

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I been in here shytting on Nas X Hit for a while now especially after Magic 2 but I gotta say I like this one right here, its not mind blowing or groundbreaking or nothing like that but its nice ... nice soul chops and breakbeats.

I'm still saying theres other producers out here that can do this style way better than Hit.