:mjlol:

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
huh? i don't get it. can you explain

here is hit boys engineer btw

That hollow tinny sound that a lot of people complain about, you really hear it when the drums and bassline cut out; he makes the samples sound like he ripped them from a low quality 96Kbps YouTube stream

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
I think this has way better highs then their last couple projects. Like 6-7 gems. Fever, I love this feeling, Never Die, Based on True Events 2, Jodeci Member, 1-800Nas. All great.

The rest range from okay to decent. Due to the same problems I've always had with hit. Poor mixing. Weak drums. Boring samples. and just boring and repetitive keyboard work in general. I'm glad they closed it out with some great tracks though. Prolly about 7 tracks I can add to the playlist. Which is way more than the last couple albums. So that's good. But happy that this is the end of the Nas/Hitboy tandem. Hopefully Nas can bless us with a final classic before he hangs it up.

LozLink

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wayne :damn:
edit: damn this album crazy. Wasn't expecting much after magic 2 but this is some of the best stuff Hit and him have done together. How does he keep doing this.