Nas- Magic 3 Discussion Thread

kes929

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We already know how that post would go. He'll say which songs he didn't like and then you'll respond "No way those songs are great, I just ran it back and it still knocks/my girl likes to play it around the house/I played it at a BBQ and everyone was vibing."

You have like 3 posts you've been repeating ever since Magic 2 dropped. We know you still like the album, you can give it a rest bro.
Actually I was curious if he didn’t like the more modern records or if he didn’t like the traditional records. What I find is most of the people that don’t like those songs are either stuck back in 96 or they don’t have no joints around. Sounds like you may fall in one of those categories :sas2:

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
Actually I was curious if he didn’t like the more modern records or if he didn’t like the traditional records. What I find is most of the people that don’t like those songs are either stuck back in 96 or they don’t have no joints around. Sounds like you may fall in one of those categories :sas2:
I think you'll find that people just like what they like, and they don't all fall into your neat little boxes.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Wonder what features he’ll have on this one or if it being the last Hit Boy produced album he’ll go for dolo again.

If this is the last run with Hit Boy i’m thinking any features would have to be special. In a partnership thats produced guest vocals from the likes of Lauryn Hill, Dr Dre, Eminem, EPMD, 50 Cent, and even a Firm reunion, I wouldn’t mind them going BIG for features like Andre 3K, Kendrick Lamar, or J.Cole.

I’d also like to see Nas and Charlie Wilson run it back one more time as well. Car 85 and No Phony Love are some of my favorite songs from the series

Sean7

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They should call the album The Cure to bring it back full circle to the first album. All puns intended
Might as well call it taht and it's a perfect name... Remember Rza was going to do the same and drop "The Cure" 100 years ago but went Digital and dropped 3 or so of those and we never got it, the name is perfect for the final album if that is the case (Nas and Hit).

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's crazy because Nas used to take mad long between albums. The time bt Life is Good and Lost Tapes 2 was like 6-7 years.

And between Untitled and Life is Good was like 4 full years.

Nas blessing us with this much music now is crazy. 5 albums in 3 years with Hit

Don't know why he wasn't doing this 10 years ago
Yep. But lost tapes was music he made already so I don’t count that as making new music.

So in between LIG and Nasir was 6 years

If you want to go by full lengths it was 8 years after LIG when he finally dropped another full album

The last three years he’s averaging 2 albums per year. Crazy

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
Magic 2 wasn’t garbage, was mid tho :yeshrug:

I hope this isn’t his last record but if it is, he’s had a hell of a career. My all time favorite rapper.

I doubt he’ll just never rap again, maybe he can just pop in like Andre 3000 every once in a while. Spit a dope verse every now and then to let nikkaz know the gift never left :banderas::banderas::banderas: