Nas- Magic 3 Discussion Thread

ADP

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This would have to be some kind of record for a major rapper to be dropping projects so close to each other... like to months apart ?!

LET'S GO ESCOOOOOOO !!!

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
For those of you who think he's releasing too much, it's OK, just skip it. I'm ready for another one, though.
Yea I never really understood that logic, especially looking back to when we had to wait 6 years for a release. Dude doesn’t have to ever record another verse but he still has the appetite to put out music for his fans, cherish it. Like you said, if its too much music then skip it. Same goes for the haters/closet fans that pop up in every Nas thread.

BiggWebb79

You Don't Have The Answers...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elm City
I think we getting Magic 3 and this will be the Final Act. It'll be a combination of the 1st Magic and the 2nd one.

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
tumblr_oks56ttCOg1v47x3jo1_400.gif

We coming for that second Grammy. Weak rappers, fall back if you know what's best. :ahh:

Last edited:

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
Nah I was just curious what songs were bad on the album since you said it was garbage? Comparing the albums against the others instead of an individual basis might be first mistake.
We already know how that post would go. He'll say which songs he didn't like and then you'll respond "No way those songs are great, I just ran it back and it still knocks/my girl likes to play it around the house/I played it at a BBQ and everyone was vibing."

You have like 3 posts you've been repeating ever since Magic 2 dropped. We know you still like the album, you can give it a rest bro.