Nas- Magic 3 Discussion Thread

Slim Charles

All Star
Daps
I doubt its his last album, it’s probably magic 3
See lot of people saying Magic 3.
I know this would bring it Magic level with the KDs but does seem strange to drop Magic 3 so soon after 2.

I got feeling given it seems likely it’s dropping Friday to coincide with his 50th and it being hip hops 50th year we get a different title for this one.

Knucklehead

HMFIC
Daps
Reppin
Montreal #byrdgang
Serious question. If Nas and Hit Boy put out an album tomorrow and you didn’t know they name how would you t determine whether it was a KD or Magic?

u mad son?

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
hopefully its the last nas and hit album

last hit and nas was absolute trash

he needs to stop catering for the trap/commercial crowd and put something out with ALC or Madlib or something

kes929

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
hopefully its the last nas and hit album

last hit and nas was absolute trash

he needs to stop catering for the trap/commercial crowd and put something out with ALC or Madlib or something
Go listen to Earl sweatshirt if you want that sound only. Nas is going to give you every sound, not just one.

u mad son?

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Go listen to Earl sweatshirt if you want that sound only. Nas is going to give you every sound, not just one.
If I want to hear trap / commercial sound ill listen to it from someone from this era who's perfected it

Not from an OG that should be doing what hes best known for but instead is trynna cater to youngers who only know generic double time flows.