Nas- Magic 3 Discussion Thread

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Magic 3: The Finale

Kings Disease 4: The Finale

“The Finale” sounds better paired with Magic 3 than it does KD4 but thats just me. Nas and Hit don’t really subtitle the albums though so i doubt “Finale” will actually be part of the title no matter which it is.
Yup probably Magic III

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
With the run the GOAT been on, I wouldn't be surprised if he lets the next generation have the game and peaces out to do something else - what more else is there to say or prove?
Nas hasnt had the game in 20 years

CrushedGroove

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Probably the last KD4 or Magic album. I don't see him not working with Him no more. Probably just not full albums of these series. I wouldn't mind seeing Hit executive producing his albums though

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I'm thinking Magic 2 was just the warm up for what we're getting next

The plug chick confirmed that Magic 2 was in the works when Nas and 21 did One Gun One Mic and Nas has been recording ever since. So with that logic Nas has been planning these two albums since November of last year.

I KNEW he was going to release two albums this year but I thought he’d wait until Winter and give us KD4. He’s said once before he always wanted to drop on his birthday so maybe this is both a gift to is the fans and himself