Nas- Magic 3 Discussion Thread

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I do feel like a little too soon for another album. Hes just throwing them out with no care now

6 albums for the 6 years he missed from 2012-2018 is MORE than fair to me. We should be so lucky that some of our favorite artists care about the music making process to feed us so. Kendrick Lamar somewhere in Ghana right now not giving a single solitary F U C K if fans want new music or not. Jay-Z is happy releasing one overhyped guest verse per year. Andre 3000 is preoccupied playing flutes in airports. Only rappers really focusing on the music are Currensy, Nas, and Drake. And Drake needs a team of ghostwriters to get his shyt out.

Without Nas this year in rap would be kinda dog shyt. Killer Mike dropped a great album. Talib Kweli dropped a great album. Who else is there to look forward to? Cole ain’t come through. Ghostface dropped a dud of a single. Raekwon is basking in married life to his PAWG. Common is acting. Most of all the new school rappers are trash. Its not like there’s a lot of decent quality to listen to. Hell I hope Nas drops three albums this year

Dylmatic

All Star
Daps
Reppin
France
Definitely another Hit-Boy album judging by the fact that their engineer shared the teaser in his latest IG Story and commented "cryptic" on Nas post too.

Probably the last like most guessed with "The Finale" at the end of the vid.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Definitely another Hit-Boy album judging by the fact that their engineer shared the teaser in his latest IG Story and commented "cryptic" on Nas post too.

Yep

Should’ve been obvious from the get go honestly. It flabbergasts me when so called “fans” don’t take context clues and Nas own words on his OWN albums into the equation with this stuff

Dylmatic

All Star
Daps
Reppin
France
Yep

Should’ve been obvious from the get go honestly. It flabbergasts me when so called “fans” don’t take context clues and Nas own words on his OWN albums into the equation with this stuff
Now we just need to find out if it's gonna be Magic 3, King's Disease IV or something else, "The Finale" could be a dope title and would probably create some buzz with people speculating if it's gonna be his last album.

kes929

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

They are really going to smack the game around with this album. More bangers on the way.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Now we just need to find out if it's gonna be Magic 3, King's Disease IV or something else, "The Finale" could be a dope title and would probably create some buzz with people speculating if it's gonna be his last album.

Magic 3: The Finale

Kings Disease 4: The Finale

“The Finale” sounds better paired with Magic 3 than it does KD4 but thats just me. Nas and Hit don’t really subtitle the albums though so i doubt “Finale” will actually be part of the title no matter which it is.