Nas- Magic 3 Discussion Thread

MikeStamina

All Star
Daps
Is anyone really saying that there’s no heat though?
Maybe a few people trolling but let’s be honest a lot of y’all are way too sensitive when it comes to Nas and make it very easy.
Nas fans can reasonably say they would prefer a variety of producers to switch the sound up and not be hating. It is also not hating to point out that none of these albums have produced anything even close to a hit and are dropping off the charts immediately. It’s called discussion of music and what place these albums truly occupy.

Nas is 50 you dipshyt
What hit are you looking for?????????

Hate you dkheads moving the goalpost ass muhfukas

Nas is happy where he's at. He's giving his fans great music in this latter stage....

The way you muhfukas be insisting on being heard is the shyt that be making me wanna fight

ThirdAct

Superstar
Daps
Nas is 50 you dipshyt

Nas is happy where he's at. He's giving his fans great music in this latter stage....

The way you muhfukas be insisting on being heard is the shyt that be making me wanna fight

Yeah I feel like the only rappers really making hits now are the ones with vaginas...Nicki, Ice Spice, Doja Cat, Meg, Cardi, Drake

Knucklehead

HMFIC
Daps
Reppin
Montreal #byrdgang
Nas is 50 you dipshyt

Let’s fight then.
One thing I’ve learned in life is that everyone who acts tough on the internet is actually a huge p*ssy.

Ty-Fife

14k Gold Slum Computer Wizard
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Magic 2 might be more easily digestible to a listener but 1 is whole other level. I can play that shyt anytime winter summer spring don't matter that album is incredible. No lower than 7th in his catalog Magic 2 probably not top 10

Facts

I swear this and Once A Man sound like some shyt Pac would spit on :wow:

Life is Good

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If Nas rapped over any of these beats some of these dudes talking about the response would be its boring :russell:I just did a search on this “Mick Jenkins” cat and there’s been 7 threads about him with 10 posts total this year, but just as many mentions in this thread alone :heh: If Hit Boy aint your cup of tea thats cool, everything isnt for everybody. Exit the thread and leave the discussion for people that want to talk about the album.
Exaxtly! They are here bc they hate that Nas truly is that dude. Their whole purpose is to disrupt this thread with bullshyt. Nas real fans need to stop conversing with these idiots.