Nas- Magic 3 Discussion Thread

kej718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just saw Westside Gunn did 20k..
That's more than Magic 2 and 3 first week. Never thought I'd see the day where he would be doing better numbers than Nas Smh

I still haven't received my Magic 2 or 3 CD's and merch. Would that get counted after it actually ships, or when I purchased it?

I'm supposed to get Magic 2
(October 1st - December 31th)

Magic 3
(January 1st - March 31st).

(possibly as soon as early December 2023)

I bought the digital too. It's easier to stream for people I guess. I just buy the copies for my collection.

kej718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ginuwine-old.gif

Usher a funny dude :russ:

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
one of my favorite unreleased Nas joints. Dont care if it aint official he shouldve dropped this. lol

This.

If that song would've found it's way onto HHID, I wouldn't have been mad at all even though it was over a year old when that album dropped.

kes929

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bro I have a million examples of Nas pulling shyt like this. It makes zero sense. You Know My Style from SD should’ve been a single. Virgo should’ve been an official single. Rule should’ve been an official single. He should’ve figured out how to put I Already Know out.
You know my style was a perfect single. Just a moment was a good choice also.

CHAIN

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Cabo Verde
I always thought that song was a blend. I first heard it on the Dirty Harry Living Legends mixtape in 05
I don't believe this was a blend.
Where do both of their vocals come from?

Like nikkas tried to say that 'Anybody Test' patois shyt was fake...nah! That shyt was real too lol

I've never seen any evidence support that 'It Wasn't You' was a blend.

It sounds like a Streets Disciple era leftover.

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Like nikkas tried to say that 'Anybody Test' patois shyt was fake...nah! That shyt was real too lol

The Lauryn Hill part came from something else. The DJ confirmed that it was something that he put together.

ArchStanton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I still haven't received my Magic 2 or 3 CD's and merch. Would that get counted after it actually ships, or when I purchased it?

I'm supposed to get Magic 2
(October 1st - December 31th)

Magic 3
(January 1st - March 31st).

(possibly as soon as early December 2023)

I bought the digital too. It's easier to stream for people I guess. I just buy the copies for my collection.
When they actually ship. I got my Magic 2 tape a few weeks ago but still waiting on the CD like you.

Taylor Swift is a genius at shipping out her vinyls right when her albums start to drop from the charts and get a second wave of chart publicity.

Trace

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
The Lauryn Hill part came from something else. The DJ confirmed that it was something that he put together.
Would make sense cause she’s off key as fukk in that song and the vocals sound unfinished. Somehow it adds to the vibe though. :lawd:

Figaro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 36 Chambers

Song premiered on a DJ Clue mixtape, pretty sure it was the same mixtape Nas released Death Anniversary on but I might be mistaken.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

Anybody test was a joke in the studio not a real song. Someone leaked the session.