Nas- Magic 3 Discussion Thread

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
I Googled "Japanese Soul Bar" out of curiosity. The name/term has never been mentioned before....with the exception of the Nas track.

Would be a cool name for a bar though.....

kes929

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I Googled "Japanese Soul Bar" out of curiosity. The name/term has never been mentioned before....with the exception of the Nas track.

Would be a cool name for a bar though.....
I could be wrong but I thought nas was opening a bar or restaurant in Japan. I could be completely wrong on that though. I thought I heard that a few years ago.

Alexander Wiggin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Paris Saint-Germain
Magic 2 is amongst my favorites of the Hit Boy era and in a few year nikkas gonna revisit that album and be praising it. Mark my words

Sooner or later we’ll ALL see who the Prophet is

You know what, after several listening I have a much better appreciation for magic 2. It's still not better than kd 2 & 3 and magic 1 & 3 but I can consider it sparring with kd1. let's just say that it's more cinematic and nas is way better than on kd1. It's only lack some haymakers, only motion came close. But I still appreciate kd1 rnb vibe and 27 summers and ultra black are so great. But yeah it's 6/6 for chauncey & nasir

Last edited:

kes929

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You know what, after several listening I have a much better appreciation for magic 2. It's still not better than kd 2 3 and magic 1 & 3 but I can consider it sparring with kd1. let's jus say that it's more cinematic and nas is way better than on kd1. It's only lack some haymakers, only motion came close. But I still appreciate kd1 rnb vibe and 27 summers and ultra black are so great. But yeah it's 6/6 for chancey & nasir
Definitely 6/6. There is really no wack points on any of their albums