Nas- Magic 3 Discussion Thread

deeman

All Star
Daps
That shyt dissappeared off the internet quick lol

I remember seeing it on a few tracklistings and then it even popped up on the youtube page

Wasnt a great track from what I remember and I think if it had been on the album it bloats the modern day/love relationship middle of the album a bit too much too much so it was smart of them to drop it.

Edit: Found it lol

Thank goodness they took that off. Nas is cringe when rapping about sex nikka is way too descriptive.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN

You know whats funny I think this was also the show Doja Cat was sititng in when Usher serenaded her lol

I seen clips floating on twitter of Nas performance, looks like he did Oochie Wally , You Owe me and If I rule the world and eeeveryone was singing and he wasnt even a planned appearence. Another L for the "No one knows Nas outside" advocates

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You know whats funny I think this was also the show Doja Cat was sititng in when Usher serenaded her lol

I seen clips floating on twitter of Nas performance, looks like he did Oochie Wally , You Owe me and If I rule the world and eeeveryone was singing and he wasnt even a planned appearence. Another L for the "No one knows Nas outside" advocates
Anyone saying that they don’t know Nas is being purposefully disingenuous and hyperbolic lol. Everyone knows Nas…it’s just he’s old, in Rap years he is 97 years old, so the younger crowd as a whole ain’t tryna check for him like that…which is understandable. They all know Nas tho, if they honestly never heard of Nas then they’re not into Rap.

Budda

Superstar
Daps

In retrospect he should have made more songs like You Owe Me, songs like that have stood the test of time.

Budda

Superstar
Daps
Yea. You Won’t See Me Tonight was a certified banger and he didn’t drop it as a single. And it might as well had been cause everyone was bumpin it during the time. Especially the girls.

This is the biggest example, Nas floated on that track yoo. ‘You thought I was prince Naseem the boxer’

I was listening back to Streets Disciple and Dedicated to Destiny came up on the playlist I think even songs like that could have done well in retrospect, it fits in with modern times.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
This is the biggest example, Nas floated on that track yoo. ‘You thought I was prince Naseem the boxer’

I was listening back to Streets Disciple and Dedicated to Destiny came up on the playlist I think even songs like that could have done well in retrospect, it fits in with modern times.
Bro I have a million examples of Nas pulling shyt like this. It makes zero sense. You Know My Style from SD should’ve been a single. Virgo should’ve been an official single. Rule should’ve been an official single. He should’ve figured out how to put I Already Know out.