Nas- Magic 3 Discussion Thread

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I can’t front u got Magic 1 basically bottom tier of the HitBoy run and that’s insane to me. lol.

Not because of lack of quality but more so because Magic 1 is something Nas can literally do in his sleep whereas Magic 2 is more experimental and conceptual (i’m on record as saying year ago that I prefer conceptual, experimental Nas) KD3 is the pinnacle of Grandiose sounding Nas (like he actually cured Kings Disease, and KD2 is the best of all worlds.

Really having Magic 1 near the “bottom” is a compliment to what Nas and Hit Boy have accomplished over the past 3 years. If Magic would have followed Nasir (an album I actually didn’t detest) i’da been in heaven. If it followed Lost Tapes 2 i’d say it was a return to the essence. But it followed KD2 and then KD3 crushed the buildings.

Trace

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I did this too, but on my offline library. I only have like 83 tracks though, what loosies have they had?

I’m only aware of

EPMD pt 1
Big Nas
Life is like a Dice game w Cordae and Freddie Gibbs

Its not love but I love it featuring The Dream

Technically its not a loosie its a leak that wasn’t supposed to see the light of day but Amazon accidentally included it in their tracklisting for KD1 and some of us got to hear it before they snatched it down

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Its not love but I love it featuring The Dream

Technically its not a loosie its a leak that wasn’t supposed to see the light of day but Amazon accidentally included it in their tracklisting for KD1 and some of us got to hear it before they snatched it down

That shyt dissappeared off the internet quick lol

I remember seeing it on a few tracklistings and then it even popped up on the youtube page

Wasnt a great track from what I remember and I think if it had been on the album it bloats the modern day/love relationship middle of the album a bit too much too much so it was smart of them to drop it.

Edit: Found it lol

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga

I remember seeing it on a few tracklistings and then it even popped up on the youtube page

Wasnt a great track from what I remember and I think if it had been on the album it bloats the modern day/love relationship middle of the album a bit too much too much so it was smart of them to drop it.

I felt the same way, that it would have made one two many love songs on the album

Trace

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY

Thanks for that, I remember having this song when KD1 dropped, I listened once and I haven’t heard it again until now, I haven’t been able to find it for a minute, they scrubbed that shyt from almost everywhere.

That would bring my list to 84, anyone aware of the other 3 loosies?

EPMD pt 1
Big Nas
Life is like a Dice game
Conflicted
The Tide

idk if y’all are counting City on lock and This aint love but I love it or not. All those would make 87 for me.

Last edited:

kes929

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

This song is kind of a vibe haha when I first heard it wasn’t sure but I just played it and :leon:

H.S.

All Star
Daps

I agree, that song would have single-handedly brought down the perception of KD1. I like it as an unreleased loosie, but it would've been better as a Dream song featuring Nas.

Last edited: