Nas- Magic 3 Discussion Thread

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Magic 2 felt like a B-sides album. The last song is literally a track that came out almost a year before. After the first four albums, the idea of a Magic sequel was really interesting and then it ended up solid, not great. Magic 3 was what I thought Magic 2 would sound like (and I'm pretty sure Nas and Hit-Boy knew that).

I will say this, "Office Hours" just gets better and better. Nas was rapping like he had to pay the rent with the album sales. 50 wasn't that bad, either. I didn't expect him to perform that well anyway. Next to "Slow it Down," that's the best song on the album.
Slow It Down is one of the best songs in this whole run. Nobody can tell me different. It gives me that feeling that Compusure gives me when I hear it

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Slow It Down is one of the best songs in this whole run. Nobody can tell me different. It gives me that feeling that Compusure gives me when I hear it

feel the same way abt bookeem woodbine....felt like a missed opportunity not mixing that and the don on the nysom tour

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Both of these songs are in my top 5 off of the album.

I mean what the fukkkkk

hitmonlee

All Star
Daps
The amount of acclaim that KD3 got but this didn’t outside of the booth kinda astounds me. They’re neck and neck for me with the edge going to KD3.
this is way better than KD3

this is a top 3 nas album imo