sitting with my thoughts

I disagree with vibe list but its all good lol
All dope songs

Ricky43

Whats up
Daps
Reppin
Gentrification City
I havent listened to any of the Magic or KD series yet (i need to now) but Nas is the GOAT and has been since i was 15 im almost 40 now. I seen that show this weekend and he was as good as last time I seen him with Damian Marley. Nas career/music is like an adventure or a good book, watching him grow and continue to grow thorugh all the highs and lows. So many different personas from the young dad trying to provide, to the escobar,, to the man that was fed up with rap, to the prophet to the married and divorced man, to the bachelor, sooooo much depth.

Nas is the example of how Hip Hop will forever be timeless, i hope the God will continue to rap until he cant talk anymore because pillars like him are needed.

We need think pieces and academic studies on this guy,

Last edited:

T.he I.nformant

1st Ballot HOF Teller
Daps
Reppin
Wherever nikkas need to be told on
I havent listened to any of the Magic or KD series yet (i need to now) but Nas is the GOAT and has been since i was 15 im almost 40 now. I seen that show this weekend and he was as good as last time I seen him with Damian Marley. Nas career/music is like an adventure or a good book, watching him grow and continue to grow thorugh all the highs and lows. So many different personas from the young dad trying to provide, to the escobar,, to the man that was fed up with rap, to the prophet to the married and divorced man, to the bachelor, sooooo much depth.

Nas is the example of how Hip Hop will forever be timeless, i hope the God will continue to rap until he cant talk anymore because pillars like him are needed.

We need think pieces and academic studies on this guy,
Respectfully, how? :o:

Alexander Wiggin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Paris Saint-Germain
30 had my section bouncing big time! (Toronto). Was really glad to see Nas do newer tracks from the KD & Magic series as well as surprise tracks like "The Don" from Life is Good :ahh:

The Don rings off live. Like got ur self a gun theses track are cool on cd but are really killers on stage

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
Damnit I should have gone. My friends got tickets for 15 dollars in the lower bowl right before it started. Was too lazy to go to Laval.
They said the same thing.
Ya same reason I almost didn't go, I have no interest in going to Laval!!!
But I went. And I snuck a blunt in, you could so easily sneak shyt in, they only pat you down up to your pant pockets and that's it. You could hide anything in your shoes.

I will say, alot of time artists just come to the stage and do their thing and leave at concerts.

This was NOT at all the case.
They really really really brought their A1 game!
They made sure to give an amazing performance, they all took it very seriously, you could tell!!
I'm hearing it was like that for all locations accross the world!

The way it was done was very methodical, or methodtical.

From it starting with the Wu, then different members of the Wu, then Nas, then the Wu again, then Nas again, then ODB"s son, then again others.

It was a flawless performance!!!

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
30 had my section bouncing big time! (Toronto). Was really glad to see Nas do newer tracks from the KD & Magic series as well as surprise tracks like "The Don" from Life is Good :ahh:

Method Man was saying how Montreal out-screamed Toronto and MTL is more live than Toronto

• Dap
Reactions: QBN