Nas- Magic 3 Discussion Thread

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL

CrFOVST.gif

Love that shyt man, 🕺🏾, if they do anymore videos I hope this one of ‘em…and I hope it has like a story treatment and all that, not just him standing around rapping, spend some bread

Artfull Dodger

All Star
Daps
Can't be mad at that list
KD2>KD1
Pretty much everything else is up for debate Magic is still my #1 great collection of albums🔥
i said a few days back that 4me KD1 is a better album but KD2 has the better highs. its kinda like
I Am vs GD/LIG ...I am has better highs but the other two are better albums cohesively.

Artfull Dodger

All Star
Daps
Vibe summed it up well...:obama:

Magic 2
Coming in the midst of Nas’ celebratory campaigns surrounding Hip-Hop’s 50th anniversary, the album saw the rapper basking in the moment, with a few strong efforts that served as a continuation of the duo’s excellence. While “Bokeem Woodbine,” “Slow It Down,” and “Pistols on Your Album Cover” bolster the album’s second half...

KDII & KDI
While lacking the explosive highs of King’s Disease II, the first is a more balanced and cohesive offering

Magic 3
The most intriguing entry of the trifecta, Magic 3 not only serves as the duo’s swan song, but one of the tandems more refined long players

KDIII
.....in terms of sheer quality and replay value, King’s Disease III is the crème de la crème of the trilogy.

Magic
Devoid of any glaring blemishes, Magic is worth its weight in gold and serves as the pinnacle of Nas and Hit-Boy’s historic partnership

NV-ME

Make It Hot-ta
Daps
Reppin
FiyaStarter
i love how depending on what you like, everyone has different opinions on the order of these albums. most people have magic 2 dead last and thats not even a knock on that album, but its a hard list to crack. i was just listening to it on the way in and im still exploring this being a concept album about all forms of magic. this is the stillmatic cover of albums. lots of tricking and hidden meanings "for the mind's optics." and he hid it in plain sight, then followed up with another album so fast most of us havent digested it. alot of people are gonna come back to this album.

my fav two right now are magic 3 and kd 2. im a well rounded album guy (which is why i prefer iww to illmatic, personally). could change tomm tho.

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
according to my apple replay 2023 ...my top 5 from this album

speechless 2
based on true events 2