Nas- Magic 3 Discussion Thread

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
Nas always does a few B-Sides. First time I ever saw him in concert he did Silent muthafukking Murder FLAWLESSLY.
he surprised the hell out of me doing Undying Love 2nd childhood the foulness Give it up Fast last year :dead: . His B-side set list could be endless the guests could be crazy:banderas:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
The sad part about it is that it isn't even Hit that they don't like. They hate on Hit because they feel their favorite producer would make better music with Nas. That and the fact that Hit Boy provides Nas with more modern production has people nitpicking and finding the most ridiculous things to criticize Hit Boy for.
It’s the curse of working with Nas. U really gotta have tough skin because these muthafukkas will have u questioning ur skills in ur profession. lol.

kes929

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What I have noticed is this Nas and Hit run has really made people who are extreme Stans of an artist lose their mind to the point where they say shyt like "my favorite rapper shouldn't even release new music, he's already the goat." Like I saw an Eminem Stan on Reddit saying the last thing Em should do is release music like Nas, it's too much and his sales will drop, matter of fact I hope Eminem is retired. It's really weird!
Insecurities. Nas has made a lot of people question their favorite rapper. They hear recent Nas music and then they hear their recent favorites music and they can clearly hear who is and has been much better.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
What I have noticed is this Nas and Hit run has really made people who are extreme Stans of an artist lose their mind to the point where they say shyt like "my favorite rapper shouldn't even release new music, he's already the goat." Like I saw an Eminem Stan on Reddit saying the last thing Em should do is release music like Nas, it's too much and his sales will drop, matter of fact I hope Eminem is retired. It's really weird!

Its lowkey been an annoying take most of these bloggers and journalists bring up when talking about the Hit-Boy run. Lots of “If Nas decides to retire after THIS his legacy is set” or “If this is Nas last run he went out with a bang” and i’m like why the F U C K would retirement even be a topic of discussion with how invigorated and passionate Nas is sounding. I never heard not ONE of these muthafukkas who fell all over themselves praising the God Did verse talk about “If Jay retires after this verse he has nothing left to prove”. Naw they all were clamoring for more. We should be seeing Nas at 50 years old dropping AOTY quality contenders and wanting MORE not less. Who the hell ever demanded LESS great art from an artist on an OBVIOUS creative hot streak!?!!? Its ridiculous.

kes929

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its lowkey been an annoying take most of these bloggers and journalists bring up when talking about the Hit-Boy run. Lots of “If Nas decides to retire after THIS his legacy is set” or “If this is Nas last run he went out with a bang” and i’m like why the F U C K would retirement even be a topic of discussion with how invigorated and passionate Nas is sounding. I never heard not ONE of these muthafukkas who fell all over themselves praising the God Did verse talk about “If Jay retires after this verse he has nothing left to prove”. Naw they all were clamoring for more. We should be seeing Nas at 50 years old dropping AOTY quality contenders and wanting MORE not less. Who the hell ever demanded LESS great art from an artist on an OBVIOUS creative hot streak!?!!? Its ridiculous.
People that want less from Nas is insecure in themselves. They are looking in the mirror and saying this dude is doing this at 50 and look me. Pure haters. I find inspiration from what Nas is doing.

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC

CrFOVST.gif