Nas- Magic 3 Discussion Thread

Alexander Wiggin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Paris Saint-Germain
The sad part about it is that it isn't even Hit that they don't like. They hate on Hit because they feel their favorite producer would make better music with Nas. That and the fact that Hit Boy provides Nas with more modern production has people nitpicking and finding the most ridiculous things to criticize Hit Boy for.

that's why I don't really want a nas primo album. If it's good they gon say the hit boy album where really subpar and if it's average or bad they will never admit it and lying about its better than the hit boy series

Last edited:

kes929

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Watching a YouTube video of the Brooklyn show and My God Nas was killing!!!!! :leon::leon::leon::leon::leon::leon::leon: Fever and TSK was ringing off. Nas is the undisputed goat. I might smack the next person I hear say he isn't honestly :mjlol:

Last edited:

ArchStanton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What I have noticed is this Nas and Hit run has really made people who are extreme Stans of an artist lose their mind to the point where they say shyt like "my favorite rapper shouldn't even release new music, he's already the goat." Like I saw an Eminem Stan on Reddit saying the last thing Em should do is release music like Nas, it's too much and his sales will drop, matter of fact I hope Eminem is retired. It's really weird!

Surreal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I will say this until the end of time. There are many people that aren’t Nas fans. They’re Illmatic fans. Nas grew and so did his life experiences. As such he rapped about everything and more. Some people hate that Nas raps about sex, women, etc. He grew. Fans of Illmatic never did.

Nah they grew

They're just haters....I hated post Illmatic Nas too. I was a hater until I realized Nas was just a young dude figuring out like the rest of us

What a shame....people tried to pigeonholed his creativity and still do

Grown men criticizing a 50 yr old rapper
I just enjoy the best Emcee in Hip Hop first 50 years continued music

kes929

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do it at the Hammerstein stream it on Mass Appeal for $10 for people who can't attend :ahh:
I would attend. Nas probably ain’t never performed some of them joints ever. The gawd Mc would have to rehearse them joints heavy

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
I would attend. Nas probably ain’t never performed some of them joints ever. The gawd Mc would have to rehearse them joints heavy
He did a bunch of em on tour last year. He performed Rewind in Italy did Shootouts last night ect. I don't see why he can't make it happen