Nas- Magic 3 Discussion Thread

InGodWeTrust

Tall & Handsome in ATL
Daps
Had some time to sit with this.

Only skip is No Tears just because I’m not always in the mood for that. Definitely is a Kanye vibe 100%.

Sitting With My Thoughts is my 2nd least favorite but it’s not a bad track at all. Very Chicago Bulls motivated entrance music

This, like the other Magic albums is a personal classic. All of the Magics are personal classics to me. I don’t give a damn about any critics.

I’m working on a project to feed the streets with Nas music until he comes back. Stay tuned.

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
Early on the wakeup
cunning as the father of the 12 sons of Jacob

full

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
I'm thinking about it now, but "TSK" would make a great entrance theme for a wrestler.

The lights could go out in the beginning, the crowd sings along to the vocal sample, then once Nas raps, the wrestler stands on the entrance ramp in a spotlight. All you see is the wrestler wearing a nice robe. Maybe his face is covered by a hood or he's kneeling. Then when the drums really kick in, the wrestler makes his way down to the ring.

Whether it's WWE or AEW, somebody needs to take this idea. I don't care who steals it. :pachaha:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Japanese Soul Bar is still my favorite overall song and beat on the album but i’ll be GODDAMN if Pretty Young Girl isn’t the “funnest”.

It might be the most “fun” Nas and Hit have had throughout the entire run (although I think its obvious they enjoyed the hell out of the recording of Magic 1)

Prolific_1011

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami-Wade County
Japanese Soul Bar is still my favorite overall song and beat on the album but i’ll be GODDAMN if Pretty Young Girl isn’t the “funnest”.

It might be the most “fun” Nas and Hit have had throughout the entire run (although I think its obvious they enjoyed the hell out of the recording of Magic 1)

I could listen to Nas rhyme over that second beat for hours.