Nas- Magic 3 Discussion Thread

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No news until tomorrow. I believe he’s going by the same release strategy as Magic 2.

-Cryptic video on Friday
-Album themed video on Monday
-Another album themed video on Tuesday
-Album artwork and official release date Wednesday
-Tracklisting on Thursday

So if you don’t want to get caught up in the (admittedly cliche) debates surrounding producer selection i’d wait to check this thread until tomorrow

@ me if you can.

ADP

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bet he has a suicide pact with Chauncey and once they see the streaming numbers for KD4 they will do it hence the finale and its going to be all your fault so called fans not streaming it continually instead of spending time with your kids and wives

But in case that doesn't happen I'm happy their wrapping this up with KD4 simply because I feel whatever was meant to be achieved with this creative partnership they have done that and then some. Personally prefer the multi producer joints from ALL artists, couldnt name you a modern times album from Alc Mad or Hit that I fukk with at the level of back in the day Dre RZA or Preme, it's just not the same level.

On that note hope NaS will manage to drop music until the end of time, to me he is that talented and if he goes back on some philosophical shyt that's been known to be part of his arsenal in the past that would just be godly. And if he does choose to put a stop to it for whatever reason I won't be able to complain, his discography is impossible to match, hovthers simply don't have the depth, it is what it is.

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikkaz complaining for what exactly? they make great music (Magic 2 was okay). Some of y'all nikkaz got to stop acting like a defense force if people disagree don't be like Hovengers
Nigs be like super fans bro, lol. I ain’t even knockin them, I respect it cause Esco deserves that…but damn. A huge lover of someone’s art can admit when something isn’t great from the artist. A super fan tho… they think everything the artist ever says, does or thinks is mind altering greatness. Nigs trippin, 😂. I’m almost a super fan but nah, my objectivity won’t allow it

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
Nigs be like super fans bro, lol. I ain’t even knockin them, I respect it cause Esco deserves that…but damn. A huge lover of someone’s art can admit when something isn’t great from the artist. A super fan tho… they think everything the artist ever says, does or thinks is mind altering greatness. Nigs trippin, 😂. I’m almost a super fan but nah, my objectivity won’t allow it
I'm just of the opinion (even tho Magic 2 was a step below my expectations) Hit Boy has to involved somehow, he's made to much great music with Nas to be completely done. I'm excited to see what they got left:blessed:

kes929

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For the streaming to count.....I gotta sit down Indian style with my big toes touching, while facing the east right.
Y'all gotta update me with the new rules. shyt always changing
Joining that Stationhead channel is a good way to contribute with streaming. Each person that is listening to that Stationhead when she does a show counts towards a stream.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
For the streaming to count.....I gotta sit down Indian style with my big toes touching, while facing the east right.
Y'all gotta update me with the new rules. shyt always changing

I hope he has bundles ready this go round. He’s leaving money AND sales on the table with no bundles.

But in lieu of that the streaming game is like the wild fukking west. As long as you buy the album on itunes/Amazon then it counts as a sale.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I’m presuming this is dropping this week but anyone heard anything from that person on Reddit ?

He’s been conspicuously absent on reddit

Either Nas and Hit locked the studio DOWN or that poster is biding their time to drop info. Two months ago during the Magic 2 hype he seemed a bit hesitant to drop specific info like he did in the past so he might have thought his spot was being blown

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
I hope he has bundles ready this go round. He’s leaving money AND sales on the table with no bundles.

But in lieu of that the streaming game is like the wild fukking west. As long as you buy the album on itunes/Amazon then it counts as a sale.
I dont play that streaming game. I buy the record. I havent listened to any Nas album 1500 times in life. thats just wild

Everyone should just buy the record