Nas- Magic 3 Discussion Thread

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
🙄

If it’s another Hit joint…bruhhhhhh, 😆. That nig Esco was lightweight my role model since a kid but yeah…doing too much kid. That last one was okay barely, imo. Ehh, switch it up playboy, time for a new backdrop.

4 out of 5 is 80%, that’s an amazing shooting percentage…ain’t no hate. Just sayin tho, it’s ran its course brother, at least for now. Revisit in a couple years maybe, kid said he gon be rappin til he 80, 🤷🏽‍♂️

kes929

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
🙄

If it’s another Hit joint…bruhhhhhh, 😆. That nig Esco was lightweight my role model since a kid but yeah…doing too much kid. That last one was okay barely, imo. Ehh, switch it up playboy, time for a new backdrop.

4 out of 5 is 80%, that’s an amazing shooting percentage…ain’t no hate. Just sayin tho, it’s ran its course brother, at least for now. Revisit in a couple years maybe, kid said he gon be rappin til he 80, 🤷🏽‍♂️
Based on your statement, my best suggestion would be not listen to next Nas album that comes out. It was save you the agony of listening to those terrible hit boy beats that have run it’s course according to you :comeon:

kes929

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
hitboy doesnt have a signature sounds so I dont see how people are complaining about the projects he's on

you take his name off and nobody knows its done by 1 producer

people complain just to complain
They have been trying to dictate his career for 30 years and thankfully he hasn’t listened. He is the only MC from his era still actively present and making great music.

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Based on your statement, my best suggestion would be not listen to next Nas album that comes out. It was save you the agony of listening to those terrible hit boy beats that have run it’s course according to you :comeon:
The beats aren’t terrible (When did I say that? Lol)…I just said the sound has run its course, I was already feeling like that, the last album solidified for me. Like somebody in here said, how long they gonna make the same album? 😂, that’s madd extreme, I wouldn’t say that, but I get where he’s coming from.

Just my opinion tho, if you love it that’s what’s up. I’m a listen to Nas no matter if he dropped an acapella album so yeah, ain’t no “not listen to this one” happening. If it’s another Hit joint I ain’t mad, I just would prefer something else…if it’s fire it’s fire, 🤷🏽‍♂️

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Watch once Nas starts working with other producers again there's gonna be a bunch of "He should go back to Hit-Boy" comments lmao.

We already see it with people wishing for him to go back to working with Salaam Remi lmao.

Salaam Remi who just 10 years ago was a whipping boy for Nas supposed bad beat selection (even though he gave Nas some of his best production ever) is now a hero to the “fukk Hit Boy” brigade.

Its hilarious if you overlook how pathetic it truly is

GeeEffKay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One last album with hit would make the most sense with that title. Nonetheless an incredible run whatever we get :wow::ahh:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
This shyt is already turning into a producers convo shyt again… damn ya be fukking up some threads…. I b hoping some news dropped..

No news until tomorrow. I believe he’s going by the same release strategy as Magic 2.

-Cryptic video on Friday
-Album themed video on Monday
-Another album themed video on Tuesday
-Album artwork and official release date Wednesday
-Tracklisting on Thursday

So if you don’t want to get caught up in the (admittedly cliche) debates surrounding producer selection i’d wait to check this thread until tomorrow

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
🙄

Some indications are this is the last one with Hit hence the Finale tease