Nas- Magic 3 Discussion Thread

W.I.Z.E.

Wise poster
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
I love what Nas is doing for the culture. Hip hop is 50, he's 50.ans we've never experienced this.

Nas is showing his peers, you can evolve, while bridging the gap with the youth, simultaneously teaching them history and jewel.

The result is laying the foundation for a more substantive l, next 50+ of hip hop!

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Right now for me it goes

KD3 = Magic 3 > KD2 > Magic 2 > Magic = KD1

But it's really close on each because each album has songs that I would say are worthy to be top 10 from this run.

Wildest thing is Nas and Hit dropped 79 songs on this run. 80 if you count the joint on Hit's album. And out of all those songs it's none I really hate, just a few I don't like as much as the others.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Right now for me it goes

KD3 = Magic 3 > KD2 > Magic 2 > Magic = KD1

But it's really close on each because each album has songs that I would say are worthy to be top 10 from this run.

Wildest thing is Nas and Hit dropped 79 songs on this run. 80 if you count the joint on Hit's album. And out of all those songs it's none I really hate, just a few I don't like as much as the others.
Damn u got Magic last? lol. For me right now. It might be.
Magic 3 = KD3 > Magic = KD2 > KD1 > Magic 2.

L $ C

Superstar
Daps
really good album.....i dont think the magics have a lot of longevity power when we are talking 10 years later like a life is good or a gods son or a distant relatives because of how the songs are but it doesnt take away from that its a good project