Nas- Magic 3 Discussion Thread

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikkas really ain’t fukk with Magic 2? I love that album, beats were hard as shyt! Magic 3 is soulful like KD2 IMO. I forever thankful for Hit bringing this out of Nas. Fave tracks off this are I Love This Feeling, Speechless 2 and Based Off True Events Part 2. Nas was spitting on this album front to back

I fukks with Magic 2 heavy. I prefer it over Magic.

For me they got better each time with both KD series and Magic series

KD3>KD2>KD1
Magic 3>Magic 2>Magic

H.S.

All Star
Daps
Tell me if I’m tripping, but I think the numbers on the albums are more important than the titles.

KD1 is like a Nas album for the whole family. Any casual Nas fan could probably vibe to it, so it makes sense it won a Grammy. M1 goes in the complete opposite direction and was made specifically for the purists.

KD2 and M2 both start off very modern and eventually land in a warm and jazzy place. Biggest difference is the first half of M2 is modern in a way that a lot of Nas fans are less comfortable with.

M3 is like KD3’s evil twin. M3 is celebratory and introspective but if you read between the lines Nas is really feeling himself on it. He’s more humble on KD3. Also KD3 looks back on the past and M3 is more about the present and future. Both epic albums and will eventually be remembered as the best of this run.

Last edited:

Artfull Dodger

All Star
Daps
Listen to it without comparisons in the tuck. Hard to not appreciate it. It's hard to see the beauty of art when you're busy dissecting it for flaws.

I only know that I know nothing. Experience life with child eyes. Do yourself a favor.
Some pple cant help but move with the Uncle Ruckus vibe all the time breh

Artfull Dodger

All Star
Daps

Artfull Dodger

All Star
Daps
Hold the fukk up, I'm just now releasing this album called Magic 3 and I never even knew Magic 1 and 2 were out :ohhh:

I'm bout to go to the liquor store and buy a bottle of scotch and zone out these albums.
giphy.gif

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Love seeing so many of y’all with KD2 as your #1’s, 🥹🫡, I thought I was all alone on that

Idk, this Magic 3 might take the spot, gotta see how I feel about it in another couple of weeks tho, gotta let the excitement subside so I can be fair.