Nas- Magic 3 Discussion Thread

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
It's crazy how your ranking switches between both series every other one. Mine is pretty much the same right now. Neither series was clearly better than the other. Consistency

I aint even peep that :ohhh:

I think Magic 3 might be the best, but imma let time pass a lil before I crown it. KD3 is flawless...its really a preference battle tbh

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
You know how they gave Lord of the Rings Return of the King the Oscar for best picture even though it wasn’t even the best LOTR? They all sort of acknowledged that it deserved it because it was the last one and the trilogy was phenomenal.

I feel like Nas should get AOTY based off the same principal. 2 trilogies. All heat. I’ll be eating off these albums for YEARS. Soundtrack of my life for the last 3 years. AOTY, give it to em
Nas Stan delusions :mjlol:

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Wayne? He couldn't have picked Cole or Kenny or Joey?
As a person that has never thought much of Wayne and even felt like in his prime he was very overrated, this was a tolerable feature on here, and in recent years he’s had verses like that. It seems like he’s actually taking recent verses serious and maybe even writing them down instead of doing that unprepared one take garbage he’d normally do.

LozLink

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeet, Blue Bentley SLAPS :banderas:

Two girls, same cityyyy
Both wanna stay with meeee
I bought the plane ticket
Say my life ain’t litty

nas-dance.gif
Yeah song definitely growing on me. Fun joint.

ShaDynasty

Chaos Theory Part 1 - The Album
Daps
I gotta digest more, but the difference in quality between this and Magic 2 seems huge. Nas making story songs - need more of these. Not sure where Hit Boy is from but this has a real classical NY sound.

They obviously knew that this was way better than Magic 2.