Nas- Magic 3 Discussion Thread

L $ C

Superstar
Daps
that might be the best anyones ever rapped on a nas track since shyt idk? maybe game or big pun even tho it wasnt nas track ....wayne went nuts

scorpino

Love Yourz
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Running this back this morning and I really think it’s great but am I crazy for thinking nothing on here is touching abracadabra or office hours

kes929

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's what I think too. I really Iiked Magic 2 but imo it's down there with KD1 if I was ranking them. When I heard they were dropping Magic 3 so soon after Magic 2 and it being their last I was thinking they took the throwaways from this final album and threw a few bangers on it as a teaser for the finale. I really like Magic 2 but let's be honest Abracadabra and Black Magic would have been by far the weakest tracks on Magic 3 or KD3.

Magic 2 was the appetizer/mixtape
And i love both those songs ironically.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Jodeci member sound like a 9th Wonder beat
Yo when I heard that shyt i visualized 9th mad as hell listening to this shyt after all the years of him begging to work with Nas (arrogantly) he might have just beat up his mpc.

Hit was morphing into different producers the whole run

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Yo when I heard that shyt i visualized 9th mad as hell listening to this shyt after all the years of him begging to work with Nas (arrogantly) he might have just beat up his mpc.

Hit was morphing into different producers the whole run

Play the long game
"Oh you think you can make my album better than me? I'll get my man to make your beats better than you:troll:"

MikeStamina

All Star
Daps
Nas 50th birthday was a star studded event

Hit Boy
Chris Rock
Raekwon
Doug E Fresh
Jadakiss
Fat Joe
AZ
Styles P
Kendrick Lamar
Havoc
Q-Tip
Diddy
DJ Premier
Robert Deniro

Were all in attendance.

The Roots performed

That's a lotta dikks

Poor Nasir.... Nicki married Beyonce married Rhianna married Jlo married Ciara married
Halle Berry is old ....

There's no A lister to match his star power

Back to K?