Nas - "Life Is Good" First Week Sales Thread **Ends 7/16/12**

Daps
Reppin
NULL
wasn't the highest selling 1st week this year being justin beiber at only around 370k?

can't do 500k 1st week anymore like a decade ago

140k for nas is pretty good

YoungOldHead

Herbal/Beer Connoisseur
Daps
Reppin
Gate City
Seems like pretty good numbers considering he is doing grown up rap and spitting real lyrics. Like someone said earlier see what these youngins are doing in the game when they're this deep into their career.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
:wtf:Those are EXCELLENT numbers in this climate bruh. Nas outdid Chris Brown's first week, Frank fakkit's first week, and Usher's first week. Two are major pop stars with huge crossover appeal and one is a Queen going for the Lady Gaga Gay demographic. Nas did it with just dope rhymes and beats and delivered a classic album. There is no "gimmick" argument that people (wrongfully) attached to his last two albums amd there was no attempt to crossover. Nas won plain and simple and this is a victory for Hip Hop.

We comin for that Grammy next:boss:

Ahh you do know frank ocean album was only digital the first week right?

That Singer Guy...

TiMeLeSs Moderator
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Knoxville, Tn
thanks to whoever did the bookie thing for a nikka :yes: I had to work and shyt :damn:

:ahh: my coli cash is looking beautiful from this win...Ross up next.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Numbers are far from terrible...good numbers considering the nikka album was undershipped than a muhfukka...

Nothing in this world worst then nas fanatics(except 2pac fanatics). If this was anybody else it would be a fukking flop.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Nothing in this world worst then nas fanatics(except 2pac fanatics). If this was anybody else it would be a fukking flop.

Dog what u sayin...in real life people sayin shyt ain't bad...the album was sold out everywhere...shyt was undershipped...its still number one fam and people still checkin to get it...there's people I know who still wanna cop it and couldn't get they hands on it cause it was sold out or whatever...shyt..even on amazon u gotta wait one to 3 weeks for it to ship...that's not a flop to me...especially with no hit single or nothin...

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Dog what u sayin...in real life people sayin shyt ain't bad...the album was sold out everywhere...shyt was undershipped...its still number one fam and people still checkin to get it...there's people I know who still wanna cop it and couldn't get they hands on it cause it was sold out or whatever...shyt..even on amazon u gotta wait one to 3 weeks for it to ship...that's not a flop to me...especially with no hit single or nothin...

200k + isn't a flop. 140k is. This is the real world. nikkas buy albums online 2.

So the 5 nikkas you know would have made it go gold first week? Lol you nikkas b.....