Nas - "Life Is Good" First Week Sales Thread **Ends 7/16/12**

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Terrible numbers..... Good album but those aren't good.

:wtf:Those are EXCELLENT numbers in this climate bruh. Nas outdid Chris Brown's first week, Frank fakkit's first week, and Usher's first week. Two are major pop stars with huge crossover appeal and one is a Queen going for the Lady Gaga Gay demographic. Nas did it with just dope rhymes and beats and delivered a classic album. There is no "gimmick" argument that people (wrongfully) attached to his last two albums amd there was no attempt to crossover. Nas won plain and simple and this is a victory for Hip Hop.

We comin for that Grammy next:boss:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
:wtf:Those are EXCELLENT numbers in this climate bruh. Nas outdid Chris Brown's first week, Frank fakkit's first week, and Usher's first week. Two are major pop stars with huge crossover appeal and one is a Queen going for the Lady Gaga Gay demographic. Nas did it with just dope rhymes and beats and delivered a classic album. There is no "gimmick" argument that people (wrongfully) attached to his last two albums amd there was no attempt to crossover. Nas won plain and simple and this is a victory for Hip Hop.

We comin for that Grammy next:boss:

Frank ocean first week was digital only, and yes these are good numbers.

Prolific_1011

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami-Wade County
Anyone saying 140K is a flop is an imbecile. To put it in perspective, Rihanna, one of the biggest pop artist in the world, sold 198K in the first week.

Nas :win:

T.H.E. Goat

On the road to riches
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where The Grass Is Blue
139k is so terrible and I think Nas is one of the greatest

You mean to tell me J. Cole, Wale, and Jeezy had better first week sales than the Goat?

:to::to::to::to::to::to::to::to::to:

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
139k is so terrible and I think Nas is one of the greatest

You mean to tell me J. Cole, Wale, and Jeezy had better first week sales than the Goat?

:to::to::to::to::to::to::to::to::to:

dude them nyggas do kiddie rap.. Nas does grown up rap.

Wale in his 20's doin vids depicting him as a highschool kid man:ld:

different bracket for Nas

thelonious21

I like my women tall
Daps
Reppin
Da Hood
:stylin: but 139k is great when your not Jay z , Wayne or Drake. That's 3hunna . And them dudes.get mad airplay.. look at waka you hear his shyt all ova the radio and he bricked.. I haven't heard not one Nas song off this album getting burn down here. So everything is relative :win: for Nasir