Nas - King's Disease III (Discussion Thread)

Dylmatic

All Star
Daps
Reppin
France
Smiling and saying KD3 on the way. He seems super excited about it. Probably about half way thru
Just peeped the moment when they talk about it, he seems always super secretive about KD3, he's never saying much, the finger on the mouth gesture could be a sign that it's coming soon... Or not. :pachaha:

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I said since Magic dropped I don’t think KD3 is coming this year

He dropped 3 albums in a year and a half which is insane. I think he’s gonna take his time with this one

kes929

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

He dropped 3 albums in a year and a half which is insane. I think he’s gonna take his time with this one
Hit Boy wouldn’t be so confident saying KD3 is on the way on several occasions if it wasn’t dropping this year.

Air Nikes N Hats

Poor mans Johnny Football Lifestyle!
Daps
Reppin
SINY!!

At this point in his career, its more about the feel of what he is working on and less about taking time. For all we know, he may have just found himself in the zone while he was recording. I think he'll drop it before years end, and finally take a break from recording to pursue other stuff....