Nas - King's Disease III (Discussion Thread)

ADP

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Only reason I'm doubtful for an August release is Game's album... don't know why but feel like hitboys involvement in both would make them put some distance between them

Otherwise whenever I see the album of the year thread being upped I see KD3 KD3 KD3

Dylmatic

All Star
Daps
Reppin
France
Only reason I'm doubtful for an August release is Game's album... don't know why but feel like hitboys involvement in both would make them put some distance between them

Otherwise whenever I see the album of the year thread being upped I see KD3 KD3 KD3
Or they're trying to make a statement with two dope Hit-Boy produced albums back to back.
Since KD3 is being mixed or maybe even finished now, I don't see them waiting til October, cause if it's not coming in August, he's touring with the Wu-Tang during all of september so it's not coming that month.

kes929

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

His team already said he running August. So that gave us a clue. Also he touring all of September and I’m sure he ain’t going to want to drop and album in October

kes929

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Also for some reason I feel like game ain’t dropping. They been real quiet on that album.

Icewatermetallik

TheEastisintheHouse
Daps
It's gotta be August......Sept he is touring all month with Wu-Tang and October isn't really a buzzing time to drop.......gotta drop mid/end of August to get that tail end of summer/ Labor day weekend timeframe in.

Plus if he drops before the tour this will give him the chance to perform some new songs from KD3.

kes929

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's gotta be August......Sept he is touring all month with Wu-Tang and October isn't really a buzzing time to drop.......gotta drop mid/end of August to get that tail end of summer/ Labor day weekend timeframe in.

Plus if he drops before the tour this will give him the chance to perform some new songs from KD3.
Next week hopefully promo time. 2 week lead time would be perfect.