Nas - King's Disease III (Discussion Thread)

kes929

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't mind modern sounds as long as Nas is spitting

27 summers isnt' his most lyrical effort

would love to hear a few more tracks like Count Me In, not necessarily modern but a different sounding beat we don't normally hear Nas over

I'm good with whatever though, Nas improved on each of the first three, excited to see where he takes it from here
I thought he floated on 27 summers. But yea it will be interesting to see what it sounds like

Icewatermetallik

TheEastisintheHouse
Daps
I mean 27 Summers was aight, but I wasn't feeling the beat. KD2 had much better beats than KD1......Moments, Store Run, Composure, Nas is Good, EPMD 2.....
Magic had more hardcore Illmatic type grimey beats but KD2 I think imo was the sweet spot between commercial and grimey.

I personally perfer Nas when he's floating over that soulful grown man shyt like Moments, Store Run, and Nas is Good.

I think I'd get tired if every beat sounded like Speechless.....

Alexander Wiggin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Paris Saint-Germain
I mean 27 Summers was aight, but I wasn't feeling the beat. KD2 had much better beats than KD1......Moments, Store Run, Composure, Nas is Good, EPMD 2.....
Magic had more hardcore Illmatic type grimey beats but KD2 I think imo was the sweet spot between commercial and grimey.

I personally perfer Nas when he's floating over that soulful grown man shyt like Moments, Store Run, and Nas is Good.

I think I'd get tired if every beat sounded like Speechless.....

Au contraire I loved the 27 summers beat. It was rafraiching to hear Nas on a beat that sounded fresh and modern. And he flowed well on it. Too bad it was too short

CHAIN

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Cabo Verde
Au contraire I loved the 27 summers beat. It was rafraiching to hear Nas on a beat that sounded fresh and modern. And he flowed well on it. Too bad it was too short

"Rafraiching"

:pachaha:

lol, damn François, you wildin'

And smh @ this 'Wu for the Children 1st verse ass thread'

Yall ain't talking 'bout shyt

....with y'all fantasy football asses

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Since we on producer wishlists still - does nas have a song with Harry fraud? Y’all wanna hear him on dusty producer stuff, I’d love to see if he can rock on some Harry fraud, cardo, DJ fresh, Mike Dean, Pierre Bourne shyt lol
Harry Fraud, DJ Fresh, and Cardo would be insane for Nas.