Nas - King's Disease III (Discussion Thread)

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I never wanna hear people bytch about a Nas/Premo album again. Nas and Hit Boy are 4 for 4 now. They just gel perfectly when it comes to this music shyt. we wanted good Nas albums and they keep giving them to us.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
According to ole girl the ALBUM wasn’t done.

Nas rush recorded a lot of that album and there were other songs that got left off because there wasn’t time and they were sticking to the 7 song format. Apparently they were recording up to and AFTER the QB event. The QB event was the first time Nas even saw Kanye in person during the entire process
It's wild cuz while the Nasir album was rushed and wasn't good, Daytona dropped the same year which was Kanye's best collaboration since Be with Common. arguably Pusha T's strongest solo album.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
It's wild cuz while the Nasir album was rushed and wasn't good, Daytona dropped the same year which was Kanye's best collaboration since Be with Common. arguably Pusha T's strongest solo album.
Daytona was worked on for a while. It wasn’t the same as the other albums. That run made Teyana Taylor quit music. That’s how fukked up Ye was during that.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Daytona was worked on for a while. It wasn’t the same as the other albums. That run made Teyana Taylor quit music. That’s how fukked up Ye was during that.
that makes sense, cuz the gap in quality between Daytona and the other Wyoming albums is pretty big.

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m here supporting playing that playlist for a hour and might just let it sit there playing all day. My only question is after the first four songs it goes to other songs. I just gotta keep going back and resetting pressing play on the first song and keep doing that? Or is there a trick or some shyt my old head ass ain’t doing right?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's safe to say Jay-Z ain't on nas level and never was musically

That Hov Did shyt sounded like some 2012 throwaway track, a lot of his music hasn't aged well outside of Reasonable Doubt which, and all his new shyt has been wack

4:44 was luke warm and he ain't dropped since, he need to find him a new producer who can take the rocafella sound and updated to modern times, fukk even if get back with just blaze, but I think he been doing european hov for so long you can't go back to real rap

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Tell shorty come bless this, had a bad one in Texas
unbothered, well rested, had a bad one at the Essence

listening-to-music-jerry.gif