Nas - King's Disease III (Discussion Thread)

Mega

Superstar
Daps
"It's No Stopping It. I'm Rap's Arsonist"

"I'm on Fyyyrrreee"......
16352-24f8dfa3f17a4ecd3214f8be9b0831e6.jpg

Last edited:

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
Kanye is legitimately insane the way she told it. He TRULY believed that Nas could make a classic album in only 4 days.

She said it was THE most hectic time working for Nas.

Because Kanye seen Jay and the blueprint and thought that it would translate to nas...

Both have different vibes/philosophies etc when it comes to making music..

bigde09

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
01. Illmatic
02. It Was Written
03. Stillmatic
04. King’s Disease III
05. Magic
06. The Lost Tapes
07. Kings Disease II
08. Life is Good
09. God's Son
10. King's Disease I
11. Lost Tapes II
12. I Am
13. Untitled
14. Distant Relatives
15. Hip Hop Is Dead
16. Street's Disciple
17. Nasir
18. Nastradamus

Magic and KD3 are top 5 Nas albums call me crazy idc :wow:

GhettoNintendo

chill its a secret b
Daps
Reppin
nyc.
It's safe to say Jay-Z ain't on nas level and never was musically

That Hov Did shyt sounded like some 2012 throwaway track, a lot of his music hasn't aged well outside of Reasonable Doubt which, and all his new shyt has been wack

4:44 was luke warm and he ain't dropped since, he need to find him a new producer who can take the rocafella sound and updated to modern times, fukk even if get back with just blaze, but I think he been doing european hov for so long you can't go back to real rap
4:44 is a classic relax

GhettoNintendo

chill its a secret b
Daps
Reppin
nyc.
Just another reason why I’ve appreciated the KD series and Magic. It felt like something was off with that listening party in QB. It’s why as a fan I still feel sour about that project. Had Nas recording in the backseat on the night the record was released. :scusthov: And therein lies a difference between Kanye and Hit-Boy in their approaches to working with Nas. I think they both hold Nas in high regard but the respect is different. For Nasir, Kanye seemed more concerned about himself and what he was doing with those 7-song EPs and not really focusing on collaborating with Nas. I fully think he expected Nas to make magic out of his chaotic madness. Meanwhile, Hit-Boy has seemed to be locked in with Nas and tailoring shyt for Nas and giving Nas the space to be comfortable in creating. I’m sure the documentary will reveal what they’re recording process entailed and how they felt about it. I expect it to be categorically different from that Nasir stretch. In the clips we’ve already seen and what they’ve shared it seems like Nas was genuinely having fun and enjoying the process.
Kanye is genuinely annoying. I would’ve told that c00n to eat a frank.

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
I never wanna hear people bytch about a Nas/Premo album again. Nas and Hit Boy are 4 for 4 now. They just gel perfectly when it comes to this music shyt. we wanted good Nas albums and they keep giving them to us.

Nas and Primo is a cultural milestone...that's why people will never not ask about it

I'm gonna listen to this new nas tonight with the cell phone/tv off...can't wait