Nas - King's Disease III (Discussion Thread)

deeznutz

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
GTA
I put it above magic and been bumping this non stop. Only thing is magic has a intro to me that is his best intro ever… I put the way he started magic above any intro he’s ever done.
Yeah I love Ghetto Reporter but it isn't particularly a knock out intro. 30 would have been a great intro for KD3. Speechless is such a fukking banger

:ahh:

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah I love Ghetto Reporter but it isn't particularly a knock out intro. 30 would have been a great intro for KD3. Speechless is such a fukking banger

:ahh:

The shyt he was just talking and the way the beat started.. it was unexpected… that feeling I can’t get back.. enough. Let’s continue to enjoy kd3… I think I’m the only one that really enjoys till my last breath. Then again, I enjoyed spicy and yktv.

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
Just finished listening to the album, I like it but KD1 is still my favorite overall, KD3 is number two though.

Because its so many songs its gonna take a couple of spins to digest this album.

Nas shout out Canarsie on "Hood 2 Hood" dope because I actually live in Canarsie in real life :pachaha: always weird to hear an reference unknown to the mass universe but you know namedropped on a song :wow:

deeznutz

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
GTA
Album is so good a full listen only feels like 30 mins.

Once a Man, Twice a Child sounds like something 2pac would have rapped over

I'm not the biggest trap/drill fan but 30 stays on repeat over here. It's going to be on loop in the gym all week.

It's hard to pick the best track but if I had to I'm going with Thun right now. Nas is absolutely destroying that QB sounding beat this is really special music folks

:ahh: :blessed: :whew: :picard: