Nas - King's Disease III (Discussion Thread)

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Who the hell is JID?

Future? :mjlol: He's a garbage rapper.

I'm surprised you leave The Game out
JID is a great emcee and a really creative artist. Definitely check out his album this year called The Forever Story. It's on some old Outkast mixed with Kendrick shyt. Production definitely a throwback to that Organized Noize sound. He's a true artist and a rapper's rapper.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
JID is a great emcee and a really creative artist. Definitely check out his album this year called The Forever Story. It's on some old Outkast mixed with Kendrick shyt. Production definitely a throwback to that Organized Noize sound. He's a true artist and a rapper's rapper.

2xYu.gif

ShaDynasty

Chaos Theory Part 1 - The Album
Daps
I appreciate Nas. One of the greatest writers/rappers of all time. Credit to Hit-Boy too great beats, only thing I don't like is some of the trap beat switches. Some just don't feel natural.

Also whats the Pete Rock diss mean?

xiceman191

Superstar
Daps
I appreciate Nas. One of the greatest writers/rappers of all time. Credit to Hit-Boy too great beats, only thing I don't like is some of the trap beat switches. Some just don't feel natural.

Also whats the Pete Rock diss mean?
Pete Rock sued Nas on royalties over Illmatic. Also making slick comments about Nas using different producers.