Nas - King's Disease III (Discussion Thread)

Mikeatris

Supreme Mathematik
Daps
Reppin
My City
Not sure what dude meant with CD is sold out, I pre-ordered just fine :manny:

Screenshot-20221111-125147.jpg
You dudes still by CD's?

Jamaro85

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Same, copped that CD so i can listen in the highest audio quality. Might cop some merch too......
Yeah I can't wait that long to have it in high quality audio file format, lol. Going to also buy the FLAC, or at least 320 MP3 soon as I can find it.

Abstract83

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
This album is fukking amazing. Do not play this shyt with ear buds on. Bump this shyt in your whip. The feel of the production with Nas's verses is out of this world. Feels like an extention of Magic mixed with KD2. I dont wanna hear no negatively when it comes to Nas and HB.

RAW_SPK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
N.I.N.
Ransom is funny, like he wasn't doing his best Nas impression on Land Mine :unimpressed:
Wouldnt that mean that as a fan or someone mimicking him like you say…he probably holds him to a higher regard than just acting like everything Nas drops is classic? Nas was rapping on all of these drops but theres a difference between the last two than the first two. He sounds waaaay more comfortable and more than anything…energized and engaged on these last two.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Nice album. Too bad it’ll flop 😭
Who the fukk cares. It’s 2022. For the life of me why would anyone expect a legend artist that debuted in fukkin1994 to have a hit record in 2022.

The album will be acclaimed by critics and more importantly his peers. And most importantly by fans.

He’ll eat off vinyl and merch

Daps
Here's the thing....when did it become cool to be critical of people better than you? And it's always Nas

Like Phonte going ham on Twitter when Black Girl Lost 2 dropped going "No Nas nooooo don't drop this". Like nikka who TF you think you're speaking on

Like Ransom....nikka damn near still an internet rapper. Real world don't care for his boring ass

It's disrespectful and y'all know it. We had dudes in here saying Nas needs to record with a nikka suing in Pete Rock :scust:

So you believe people can't have a critical opinion of someone's work if that person does certain things better than than them?

You're on an internet discussion forum centered around hip-hop and sports, where 99.9% of the posters offering their critical opinions on the subjects at hand fall into that category.

It ain't their criticisms of Nas or of his music that's the problem here.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Who the fukk cares. It’s 2022. For the life of me why would anyone expect a legend artist that debuted in fukkin1994 to have a hit record in 2022.

The album will be acclaimed by critics and more importantly his peers. And most importantly by fans.

He’ll eat off vinyl and merch

Surreal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So you believe people can't have a critical opinion of someone's work if that person does certain things better than than them?

You're on an internet discussion forum centered around hip-hop and sports, where 99.9% of the posters offering their critical opinions on the subjects at hand fall into that category.

It ain't their criticisms of Nas or of his music that's the problem here.

Show me the other rappers criticized by other rappers openly is all I'm saying

Where is it?