Nas - King's Disease III (Discussion Thread)

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
i always thought hitboy was dope but for some reason people like to hate on dude. i guess cause he young and made trap type music(nikkas in paris).

my fave is legit, thun, serious interlude, 30,and first time.

Nas is great. I think these last few projects puts him above jay. lets be honest jay hasnt had this type of quality of hip hop in the latter half of his career......especially back to back like this. :manny:

Surreal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Here's the thing....when did it become cool to be critical of people better than you? And it's always Nas

Like Phonte going ham on Twitter when Black Girl Lost 2 dropped going "No Nas nooooo don't drop this". Like nikka who TF you think you're speaking on

Like Ransom....nikka damn near still an internet rapper. Real world don't care for his boring ass

It's disrespectful and y'all know it. We had dudes in here saying Nas needs to record with a nikka suing in Pete Rock :scust:

thekidfromqueens

the best borough
Daps
Reppin
Southside, Queens
I feel like this might be the most self aware Nas had been on an album

Talking about:

Beat criticism
Album w Premier
Hov rivalry
Streaming numbers
And then talking his shyt about how he's your favorite rapper's favorite rapper
Not to mention arguing over which KD is the best

And lastly acknowledging that he doesn't drop often so cherish it

MisterMajesty

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South London
I mean I think he's earned the right and I'd trust it after these last few albums, but at the same time I kinda just want him to do albums with just Hit from now on. The chemistry is insane. No reason to fukk with it.

Where do u rank this pairing of the three?

Hitboy/Nas
Premier/Nas
Pete Rock/Nas

New Jeruz Jewelz

Wavey Vertigo Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Here's the thing....when did it become cool to be critical of people better than you? And it's always Nas

Like Phonte going ham on Twitter when Black Girl Lost 2 dropped going "No Nas nooooo don't drop this". Like nikka who TF you think you're speaking on

Like Ransom....nikka damn near still an internet rapper. Real world don't care for his boring ass

It's disrespectful and y'all know it. We had dudes in here saying Nas needs to record with a nikka suing in Pete Rock :scust:

This what these new dudes don’t get. Ransom can rap but he can’t do what Nas does. Nas is like Kubrick with music. You can have the blatant bars but be missing that “it” factor. Its the lyrical nuance that makes Nas stand out