Nas - King's Disease III (Discussion Thread)

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
Album not even out 24 hours & some of y'all already talking about who Nas should work with next lol

I know some of y'all are waiting for Joe Budden podcast reaction to this & some Metacritic reviews or some shyt too, fukk their opinions....

Let's just enjoy this banger...
Im waiting for that corny nikka from Pitchfork to give this a 6/10 again... I've got my twitter insults prewritten for him already. Hopefully our cyberbullying from last year paid off :ehh:

Nabs

Superstar
Daps
KD3_LITHO_640x.jpg

KD3_TAPEAB_1100x.jpg

Fire.

RAW_SPK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
N.I.N.
‘you never bias.. what’s your take on the album?
I gotta sit with it a bit more…i tweeted earlier i still had Magic over it on first list and i couldnt determine if it was better than KD2 for me (KD1 is last for me on this run) but listening as I work…yea…its better. This shyt is a masterclass. and Hit-Boy is touching different styles while still keeping it cohesive. On KD2 while i loved death row east, yktv…the production threw me off in the flow of the album. This shyt is as cohesive as magic while still being dynamic with the production. Nas is still rapping like he in the “Magic” session…masterful. Im happy with it.

Canon

Veteran
Daps
Jesus Christ. Sometimes I understand why Nas stans get clowned on so much. If you say anything he does is less than perfect y'all start acting all sassy and shyt:hhh:

Even just saying the beats are good not great got y'all emotional:scust:

People have their own tastes and preferences. Deal with it.
:ufdup: read the room breh

not today. not on 11/11.:lolbron:

LEEeveryday

The-Coli Music Critic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#LyricsMatter
This shyt made me want to bring out the grading system again.

I got this at a 85.29% - Easily the best of the King Disease serious.

Stand outs
  • Thun
  • Reminisce
  • Serious Interlude
  • I'm On Fire
  • Once a Man, Twice a Child
  • Beef
  • Don't Shoot

Nas reminded me you have to make a pretty big leap to even think you can surpass him on the all-time list. That boy cold.