Nas - King's Disease III (Discussion Thread)

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
As far as I’m concerned Nas should rap over Hit Boy beats for infinity.
If anybody ever complains about Nas beats again they're just exposing themselves. They're not even listening to the music but probably just stunted and stuck in their teens, pining for days when they were young and first heard Nas :hubie:

Magic was a Nas throwback and they still complained and now with KD3 he hit every note (from beats to flows to lyrics).

NastyEscobar

All Star
Daps
Hood2Hood

giphy.gif

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
It really is a perfect trilogy

KD1 - Has shorter songs, new features, R&B hooks etc, Nas has shorter verses but still impecabble flow
KD2 - Still has the new rap features, R&B hooks, Nas gets deeper into his verses but not too deep
KD3 - Flow is out of the world, the switches, no BS hooks, Nas with long verses going crazy without care for trying to appeal to the masses whatsoever
They each get better and better IMO. I feel like KD3 is an more fleshed out and extended version of what they messed around with on Magic.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
I will knock the mic out of Nas hands if I ever see him trying to rhyme over any other producer beats beside Hit Boy.
I mean I think he's earned the right and I'd trust it after these last few albums, but at the same time I kinda just want him to do albums with just Hit from now on. The chemistry is insane. No reason to fukk with it.