Nas - King's Disease III (Discussion Thread)

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
That's true. I should've included them, but didn't because I feel like I can count on Boldy and Alc and Nas and Hit to drop an album every calendar year now days. So I just didn't include Roc, and I feel like we may never get another Roc/Alc album. But I agree with you
Yea I feel u. But Roc the 2010s GOAT to me outside of Nas of course. Lol. Honorable mention to Spitta.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Yea I feel u. But Roc the 2010s GOAT to me outside of Nas of course. Lol. Honorable mention to Spitta.
Oh no doubt bro. You know there's a ton of shyt I love. I was just saying if nothing else in the game was popping, at least I'm getting blessed by these 4 legends annually from ever since Covid hit up until now, with a lot more to come.

Ball

All Star
Daps
It really is a perfect trilogy

KD1 - Has shorter songs, new features, R&B hooks etc, Nas has shorter verses but still impecabble flow
KD2 - Still has the new rap features, R&B hooks, Nas gets deeper into his verses but not too deep
KD3 - Flow is out of the world, the switches, no BS hooks, Nas with long verses going crazy without care for trying to appeal to the masses whatsoever