Nas - King's Disease III (Discussion Thread)

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Coo album on first run though …don’t love all the production but I appreciate Nas getting into his vintage flow bag on a few tracks and also making an attempt at a real personification storytelling record …the content is there as always but I need to spin back a few more times to see how much I’m feeling it

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
This is an amazing album. If you don't like this your ears suck ass. And SMD with your "let people have opinions" shyt

Respectfully
Yeah I mean people can have opinions but anyone that doesn't like this...with all due respect I gotta question your ear and your taste in music.

No one but the biggest Nas hater on earth could front on this. It's not perfect but almost nothing is, and there's not much to dislike here

If no one else, Nas/Hit and Boldy/Alc are keeping this more lyrical genre of hip-hop alive for me, but without it sounding :flabbynsick:

:wow: great time to be a music fan

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Yeah I mean people can have opinions but anyone that doesn't like this...with all due respect I gotta question your ear and your taste in music.

No one but the biggest Nas hater on earth could front on this. It's not perfect but almost nothing is, and there's not much to dislike here

If no one else, Nas/Hit and Boldy/Alc are keeping this more lyrical genre of hip-hop alive for me, but without it sounding super old-head-ish.

:wow: great time to be a music fan
Roc/Alch as well. Let’s not forget here. Lol

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Roc/Alch as well. Let’s not forget here. Lol
That's true. I should've included them, but didn't because I feel like I can count on Boldy and Alc and Nas and Hit to drop an album every calendar year now days. So I just didn't include Roc, and I feel like we may never get another Roc/Alc album. But I agree with you