Nas - King's Disease III (Discussion Thread)

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Reddit guy must be white.. talking bout aguy singing on the hook..lmaoo

If u black, you know who was singing

I have no idea what you're talking about, I'm assuming a review, but cmon I just can't see a white person appreciating the 5 heartbeats. That's one of the best scenes in the movie

NoHalfWay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
I be feeling like nikkas be listening to music out they android cell phone speakers. Ol “I’m not feeling the beats” ass nikkas. Lol
Lol if nikkas ain’t feeling beats on this album they just need to pack it up and listen to another genre or strictly trap/drill shyt

The production on this album is immaculate, top tier shyt. Really the productions been near flawless the last 2 albums, but this time we got prime Nas rappin hungry on every single track

It’s too early to call it, but it might be his crown jewel sonically speaking. You can put the production up there with any album track for track against any artists people say pick better beats than Nas. Whether be Rozay, Hov, Kanye, whoever

Rozay is MY nikka, he couldn’t have dreamed of putting together an album this ambitious and tailor made for Nas.

When nikkas start debating on the all-time great producers, Hit Boy is climbing up the ranks mane…

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
These albums don’t even have the same vibe. I don’t get y’all. To each his own tho.
yeah I listened to KD1 today and it sounded nothing like the others. KD2 was kind of happy and lush and luxurious sounding. Magic sounded real hard and aggressive, and sad in places. KD3 sounds like a hybrid between KD2 and Magic to me, but maybe as I listen more I'll be able to describe the sound on its own without comparing it to the others.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Lol if nikkas ain’t feeling beats on this album they just need to pack it up and listen to another genre or strictly trap/drill shyt

The production on this album is immaculate, top tier shyt. Really the productions been near flawless the last 2 albums, but this time we got prime Nas rappin hungry on every single track

It’s too early to call it, but it might be his crown jewel sonically speaking. You can put the production up there with any album track for track against any artists people say pick better beats than Nas. Whether be Rozay, Hov, Kanye, whoever

Rozay is MY nikka, he couldn’t have dreamed of putting together an album this ambitious and tailor made for Nas.

When nikkas start debating on the all-time great producers, Hit Boy is climbing up the ranks mane…
This is all truth. It’s just weird to see people complaining. I don’t understand peoples ears. Fortunately I never cared. That’s why when I make my music I trust my own instincts.

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
I have no idea what you're talking about, I'm assuming a review, but cmon I just can't see a white person appreciating the 5 heartbeats. That's one of the best scenes in the movie

Lol..the guy on Reddit who had the album before everybody said a guy was singing on the record. I was saying if you black, you know that was a Five Heartbeats sample

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu

Also I feel like Hit Boy was still kind of a copycat producer on KD1 and Burden of Proof. Not in a bad way. I thought he was a great copycat, but I felt like he was doing a lot of other cats styles. Just, Bink, etc. But now I think he's developed his own signature sound. He still takes elements from other producers now and then. Some of the Magic joints have some Griselda flavor, and some of the beats on KD3 have some Timbo flavor. But I still feel like it's Hit now, and not Hit copying other styles.